Hi, I am your cake.
- A hand crafted product made by humans not machines, I may contain tool marks and slight imperfections, please forgive me
- freshly baked
- Made in a location that contains nuts and from products that may contain traces of nuts
- Full of butter, which means if its cold, I can solidify, if its hot I can melt
- Celebrating your special occasion with you
- Being freshly eaten and enjoyed, but if not, you are welcome to pop me in the freezer and enjoy me at a later date
- Staying in my box at room temperature until I need to be eaten, unless it is over 35 degrees, in which case, please put me in the fridge and ensure I am taken out at least 2 – 3 hours before serving (if I am a fondant cake, please don’t put me in the fridge as I really don’t like the cold)
- Being looked after and treated gently
- Being consumed within 4 days from my day of creation
- To keep my road trips as short and calm as possible and drivers that are aware of me!
I DON’T LIKE:
- Being refrigerated, they make my insides and outsides too hard, unless it is over 35 degrees, in which case, please ensure I am kept in a cool air-conditioned room until consumed or if you are very worried, pop me in the fridge but make sure to take me out at lease 2-3 hours before serving
- Being treated roughly
- Direct sun and warm places
- Anything stacked on top of my box
- Being dropped, tilted or shaken
- Driving around in a hot car
Love, your cake.